Getting back on track with my fitness journey during the month of January hasn’t been easy at all. Everyday is a new opportunity and I’ve been going more often to the gym, trying to be consistent with workouts (without pushing too hard) and paying careful attention to the quality and composition of my meals. It takes at least 21 days to develop a habit and I am committed to become healthier, leaner and happier with my overall well-being in 2017.
Therefore today I am sharing one of my favourite mug cake recipes, healthy and super easy to do! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 table spoons of oats
- 1 table spoon of almond milk
- ½ table spoon of protein powder
- ½ tea spoon of baking powder
- 2-4 drops of vanilla extract
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 handful of blueberries
- Mix the oats, baking powder, protein powder, vanilla extract eggs and milk in a blender.
- Once blended fold the blueberries in.
- Spay a mug with non-stick spray and pour the mixture into the mug.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes until it’s cooked.