I have started a new nutrition programme, tailored for my current needs as I had to increase the daily intake of omega fats. Working full-time and studying an MBA degree, requires a lot of commitment, discipline and focus on health and well-being (which I often neglect with the excuse of a busy agenda) and so nutrition plays an even more important role to help me perform at my best.
Every day is a new learning opportunity and so I’ve decided to try a new recipe on Sunday. The pics may not be “beautiful” but I can ensure you it was delicious and it’s worth giving it a try! I will do this recipe again without any doubt
Spinach pancakes for late brunch on a Sunday morning is just perfect 🙂
- 3 tb spoons old fashioned oats
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 egg
- a pinch of black pepper and salt
- 50ml of water or even less (depends on taste)
- Add oats and the egg to a blender and blend into a dough.
- Add spinach, and water to the blender and blend until everything is mixed.
- Add the spices.
- Heat your griddle on medium low.
- While the griddle is heating let the pancake mixture sit and thicken.
- Use little coconut oil to lightly grease the griddle. Wait about 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.